Chantal Milot RMT & Associates is a leading treatment place for massage therapy in Toronto. Our certified team of massage therapists uses advanced practices in integrative medicine to promote physical and mental wellness and improve the overall quality of life.
What is massage therapy?
It is a part of integrative medicine that helps reduce stress, lessen pain, and increase relaxation. During massage therapy, one of our trained and certified medical professionals will manipulate the soft bodily tissues using varying degrees of pressure. Our experts will manipulate your muscles, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments to alleviate pain and improve your quality of living.
Regular massage therapy sessions also help improve immune function and manage the pain and stress associated with cancer treatment, heart disease, fibromyalgia, and several other health conditions. Our massage therapists craft customized treatment plans for each client based on their injuries and recovery goals and help them lead a pain-free life.
Is massage therapy safe?
Getting massage therapy from a licensed and certified massage therapist is completely safe. However, some individuals may experience a few side effects after the procedure, like temporary pain, mild discomfort, bruising, swelling, and allergy to massage oils. If you have bleeding disorders or a low blood platelet count, you need to check with your doctor before signing up for massage therapy.
Besides, massage therapy is not advisable in areas with blood clots, fractures, skin infections, weakened bones, tumors, and open or healing wounds. Pregnant women and cancer patients should also consult with their health care provider before getting massage therapy.
Top reasons to choose us for massage therapy in Toronto
We have a 4.9-star rating on Google from hundreds of clients for our exceptional range of massage therapy services. We help our clients heal from their medical conditions and lead a pain-free life with a certified and licensed team of massage therapists specializing in different techniques.
We create customized recovery blueprints for each client based on their medical needs and wellness goals. Our massage therapy costs are considerably lower than other clinics in Toronto, making us the most preferred massage place for deep tissue, pregnancy, and sports massage.
Health benefits of massage therapy
Massage therapy delivers an array of health benefits in addition to pain relief and relaxation. Some of the other advantages of massage therapy include:
- Back pain – It improves the quality of life in those suffering from chronic back pain.
- Headache – Massage therapy can reduce migraines and improve the quality of sleep.
- Osteoarthritis – Clinical research studies prove that Swedish massage once or twice a week for knee osteoarthritis can help patients see significant improvement in pain, stiffness, and mobility.
- Cancer – Massage therapy can promote relaxation, reduce pain and discomfort, and alleviate the cancer symptoms and treatment side effects.
- Anxiety and depression – Massage therapy plays a pivotal role in improving mental health and helping patients break free from anxiety and depression. It also reduces mood swings, improves overall relaxation, and allows individuals to sleep better.
Get in touch with us at 416-567-2896 to schedule an appointment for massage therapy in Toronto. Chantal Milot RMT & Associates is a top-rated massage therapy place with highly experienced therapists. Book your appointment today.